- Reason why you would like me to do a review.
This is how I review Books on this blog:
- 5 stars- It was great, there was nothing I didn't like about it
- 4 stars- It was good., there was something I didn't like about it, like grammar errors, boring characters, and stuff like that
- 3 stars- It was O.K., there was a bit of stuff I didn't like about it, some swearing, a lot of grammar errors like almost every sentence starts with I, and other stuff like that, not a lot of things happen, lots of boring stuff
- 2 stars- It was horrible, the book was a minefield of vulgar language, seemed to look like a book I would like, and stuff like that, but there was something that I slightly liked in the portion I read
- 1 star- It was misleading, example, other people put in their review that the e-book is the game itself but, in reality it's a game guide that is unhelpful, or I totally did not like anything about it.
Cool covers 0.5 to 1 extra stars
Very interesting about author info 0.5 extra stars (about author info is added to book review)
Lots of spelling errors -0.5 stars
When giving good reviews the only thing that's in the review is what I liked about the book, 4 stars and below reviews have some of the things that I didn't like but the only time that I would ever give really bad review if it was misleading. When giving a bad review, I only state what I didn't like about the book. Also I give better reviews on horrible books depending on how old the author says they are in their about the author info.
For how the review
When low on books from e-mail, I will read books from my Top 20 Books on my Kindle I have yet to read list and those book reviews will only get less exposure, as no one asked me to review those
If you want to see what the review will look like, then go to the Review templates page
I'm always trying to make thing clear in my Book Review Requirements, let me know if anything on this page doesn't make sense to you.