Friday, June 7, 2013

My Summer Time management

This is what I have decided to do for summer to manage my time while I’m not on vacation or have a summer job.
  • Miscellaneous Monday - read a book, work on a drawing, work on outline
  • Review Tuesdays - upload a book review from Amazon to Goodreads, make a new review, and or make a new post on this blog.
  • Scout Wednesdays - work on merit badges to become an eagle scout, read a book, come up with more ideas for my story
  • Idea Thursdays - Post Ideas for my story on my tumblr blog, add ideas to Rough Draft, work on a drawing, read
  • Art Fridays - post artwork update on my Art and Book Blog or WIP on Behance,  ideas for next drawing update, or scan a drawing I have finished, put scanned drawing on my Behance profile my pinterest art board, work on Rough Draft, and outline
  • Book Saturdays - Finish Rough Draft and add update on Wattpad and Goodreads, post update on my Art and Book Blog, and tumblr blog work on art, read.
  • Sunday Insights - Make a post on my faith blog, draw, read

I will randomly add a blog post to my Molly Blog  throughout the week, and pins to pinterest not related to my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Justyn's bookshelf: currently-reading

Rufus in Teralupis
5 of 5 stars
tagged: my-books and currently-reading
Lost Face
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

Justyn's bookshelf: read

The Lightning Thief
5 of 5 stars
This is one cool book by Rick Riordan. Came upon it when I saw the movie trailer back in 09. This demi-god, Percy has to fight Greek mythology monsters, and is betrayed by a person he trusted. follows the myth of Percy Jackson with some...
tagged: myth and adventure
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
5 of 5 stars
This is the 1st book of a great series, Harry was about 11 when things changed for the better for him, he left his abusive family with the help of a half-giant to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry. Then makes lifelong friends, a...
tagged: magic and adventure
The Golem's Eye
4 of 5 stars
tagged: adventure and magic
Grip of the Shadow Plague
5 of 5 stars
tagged: adventure, animal, myth, and magic
Eragon
5 of 5 stars
tagged: adventure and magic

goodreads.com